Please review our INVITATION.
To honor Haran Kumar, we will be working to collect money for Every Child's Hope. ECH is an organization that works to support a vast and growing population of St. Louis youth. Beyond providing mental health and trauma services, ECH provides a Head Start program and K-12 alternative schooling. They offer family and crisis support, foster care management, and parenting programs. They support homeless youth as well as pregnant and parenting teenagers. What’s more, ECH only receives 55% of its necessary funding through the government. Donations are the primary engine of this impressive operation. To help raise money, we will be incentivizing donations with two competitions - one before and one after the tournament. Please share with your students!
Parkway West Debaters
- Varsity will be assigned to a job unless otherwise noted. Novices can sign up in room 1511 by Monday, Sept. 18th. Here are some of the specific responsibilities you may be asked to do.
- Managers and chairs must attend a mandatory meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 26th.
- All tournament personnel must attend the MANDATORY MEETING on TUESDAY, OCT. 17th.
- Varsity - check your judging quotas.
- Encourage your parents to sign up.